16th May 2016
Last week was a mash up of emotions!
- Handed in two massive pieces of coursework. There is no denying it felt amazing. I feel as if I am finally getting the hang of this whole writing essays thing.
- Officially finished all my lectures and seminars in my first year at University and I am beyond thrilled. Though, I still have an exam to revise for and a webpage to make.
- Watched ‘Marley and Me’.
- Beat my record distance on the treadmill at the gym and went every day last week with my friend Hannah. Plus I have even started doing the mini exercise routines by Lucy Wyndham-Read in between revision- they’re so quick and intense, I love them!
- Managed to throw my favourite Disney mug in the bath, resulting in the mug smashing and creating a chip in the tub- white nail varnish was my only hope. Got angry. Tried to tidy the mess in an angry mood- got porcelain stuck in my finger. Cried. Phoned Hannah. Went for coffee.
- As someone with majorly outdated music taste, I have recently been loving the Guardians of the Galaxy Soundtrack. I now know the words to Escape (the Pina Colada Song) backwards- seriously, why wasn’t I born in the 70’s or 80’s?
- Tried my first Burrito at the Food Fair at University!
- Spent 4 hours in the Library, later discovering the books are in no way useful.
- Booked a holiday for next summer!
- Had 3 coffee dates in one week… oops.
- Went to the cinema to see Bad Neighbors 2- was in hysterics the entire time.
- Took my dog for a walk, broke up two fights between my dog and some devil cats, and wrestled my dog away from a fight with a husky.
- Watched the trailer for ‘Me Before You’ on repeat.
Bring on next week!