- Money does not equal happiness.
- Saying no is OK.
- Empowered women, empower other women.
- Stand up for what you believe in- always.
- Don’t compare your life to others.
- Surround yourself with those that love you and make you feel worthy.
- Giving will make you happier.
- What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.
- Nobody is in charge of your happiness but you.
- Paying someone a compliment can make their day.
- Avoid negative people.
- Be honest.
- Admit to your mistakes- don’t let them define you.
- Family comes first.
- People come and go, enjoy every second.
- Be yourself- you’re one of a kind.
- The grass is always greener on the other side.
- Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
- Life’s greatest lessons are usually learned at the worst times and from the worst mistakes.
- Having dark days simply makes the bright days brighter.
I always say how much I love the beach. One of the biggest reasons is that it never fails to brighten up a day (no matter how grey or rainy) and makes me feel super fresh. I had been in the house pretty much all day and I was in need of some vitamin sea (punny).
I found out today there is a name for beach lovers- Thalassophile. Meaning: a lover of the sea.
Here are a few of the photos we took today!
A walk on the beach just never fails to blow the cobwebs away!