I love writing my ‘Girl Struggles’ Posts, so I decided to do one based on the struggles through autumn and winter.
1) Static hair clinging to your cheeks and mouth.
2) Getting hair caught in your lip gloss
3) Hat hair, that look all girls avoid.
4) Sweatiness… jumpers and coats are a great idea until you get too hot.
5) Hairy dolphins, AKA not having the need to shave your legs, so you don’t. You can get away with this as long as you hide those ankles.
6) Tights falling down and ultimately feeling like a toddler in a nappy. Or a penguin.
7) Lip balm all day every day.
8) Blowing your nose and wiping off all your makeup.
9) Trying to nip to the loo in a scarf, coat, jumper, t-shirt, skirt, tights and pants is no easy task. It’s more of a mission.
10) Pale skin season!
11) It’s the season to get sick #fralalalalaalalalala.
12) Cold wind making your eyes water and your mascara run #totesemoshforwinter
13) Having to ask a friend to hold your top down while you clamber out your jumper in the hope of avoiding an awkward bra flash.
14) Your tights run more than you do.
15) Skirts riding up, I mean it keeps your belly warm but exposes your butt.
Hope you enjoyed reading! Have a lovely weekend!