I’ve spoken quite a bit about my lifestyle, but not so much about me as a person, so today I’m going to share with you 25 things you probably don’t know about me!
- I’m scared of horses- when I was 7 I was at a party and the supervisor let go of the reins and the horse ran, with me on it. We were in the New Forest and it was terrifying.
- Crossing fingers, or toes, makes my stomach flip.
- When I was 3 I fell into a tank full of crabs at a Nursery Trip to the Aquarium.
- I have an overly sensitive nose and have an obsession with candles, especially cinnamon and apple flavour.
- I am horrendous when it comes to spicy food- my nose runs, I sweat and sometimes my eyes run too.
- I suck at long distance running. But was always good at sprinting and high jump at school.
- I’m hangry 99% of the time.
- I have been attacked by dogs on 3 separate occasions and am a little apprehensive around dogs I haven’t met. However, big, fluffy dogs are my favourite. Beside my little Border Terrier Jim, he’s pretty damn awesome.
- I am obsessed with Grey’s Anatomy.
- I used to do singing lessons from age 11 to 14. I love to sing, but mostly in private.
- The biggest thing I miss (apart from my family of course!) when I’m away from home is the Sea- it’s just my happy place.
- I met my boyfriend, Jack, on a bus, first year of college, aged 16. Now we’re at University together!
- When I was 5 a boy at my school pushed me into a tank of sting rays- another School Trip.
- I hate spiders.
- When I was 12 I sold cup cakes at my Dad’s offices and that was my first sort of job.
- I learned the clarinet from age 8 to 13.
- I am not a big clubber- I enjoy drinking and socialising, but don’t enjoy the being drunk aspect. Or the cramped spaces. I prefer coffee shops and cake.
- Anything Avocado I adore.
- I have a fair size list of allergies: food colourings, dairy, a large amount of fruit, in particular peaches. Peaches and I do NOT get along #anaphylaxis
- I have a ridiculous amount of blond moments.
- Sea food is my favourite- especially mussels.
- I like/attempt to play Fifa with Jack, and I’m getting pretty damn good at it- I think!
- I hate, hate, hate confrontation. I just cry.
- I drink a ridiculous amount of tea each day.
- I am the worst person to go clothes shopping with. I am not remotely claustrophobic at any other time, but if I get caught in a top in a changing room its freak-out time.
I hope you enjoyed learning that little bit more about me.
Thank you for reading! Happy Monday!