Undoubtedly one of the best things about University are the events and this year was awesome. Hannah and I decided that instead of spending money on an outfit, we would invest time on our makeup: it’s so easy to get all Halloween-y and spend very little! Our local shop is Asda and they actually have some really good face painting kits and loads of variety. We looked at vampire kits, cats, zombies, clowns, witches and Frankensteins, but we decided on being an alien and a fallen angel. I cannot express how much fun it was! I loved it. The alien kit contained the paints, some gems, some stick on tattoos (that reminded me of being a kid!) and a little sponge to apply it. My boyfriend, Jack, decided to go as the Joker, and Hannah’s boyfriend, Charlie went as a zombie- and they looked fantastic. I shall make sure to upload a photo!
- Taxis are bloomin’ expensive- we spent £50!
- When it comes to Hannah and I… Sours are lethal.
- Fake blood tastes gross.
- Taking these child-like tattoos off resulted in half my eye brow coming off with it.
- Asda is pretty damn awesome at Halloween.
- Enchiladas are great before a night out.
- I love the Student Union’s cheesy playlists.