- Scrambled egg and half an avocado, with piri piri salt on top (don’t knock it til you tried it!)
- Vitamin drink.
- Coffee with lacto free milk.
- Soya Latte
- Chocolate orange rice cake (from Aldi- they are the best invention of all time!)
- Crackers with lacto-free cream cheese and (other) half an avocado sliced.
- Pineapple cubes.
- Granola Bar
- Tagliatelle with chicken, goats cheese, peas and mushrooms.
Side note: Tuesdays are my busiest day of the week, and I am on campus from 10 to 7, so I have to make sure I pack a lunch that will fill me all day. As someone with a few allergies, I am still trying to work out what is best for me and my diet. Fruit and vegetables is always a pain to squish into my diet as I am allergic to quite a few and of course, the milk situation doesn’t help! So I try to keep a rounded and healthy diet, but am open to any suggestions!