Today was one of those days!
- I woke up this morning with a sore foot, looked at it, and there was glass in the sole of my foot.
- We then did pre-reading before we left for our first Lecture at 11.
- No Seminar Tutor arrived to our Lecture, so we went and got coffee!
- I then had 2 more seminars and 1 lecture (Tuesdays are my least favourite).
- Went to the library to get some books out, heavy books.
- Met my boyfriend for another coffee.
- Walking back from my final lecture I face planted the floor. I have these stupid desert boots, and they lock together. It was so embarrassing. I don’t think I’ve fallen over like that in about a decade. Luckily it was only Hannah and a random, very nice, old lady, that saw.
- I stood there on the verge of tears, with bleeding hands and grazed knees through my BRAND NEW jeans. I got them yesterday. I was most upset about this.
- We then drove home and I ate a high carb pasta dish and did minimal work to make me feel better.
- Students don’t clear away glass properly after they smash one.
- My automatic reaction when I face plant is to yell ‘s**t!’
- When you don’t live on campus, the amount of stuff you carry around is ridiculous.
- Desert boots suck.
- I learnt about the history of the cod piece today.