Since my last blog I have:
- Had a typical University melt down on the phone to my Dad.
- Eaten spaghetti bolognese.
- Done prereading that was never discussed and was a waste of time.
- Ate a whole bag of chocolate buttons. And I’m lactose intolerant. Probably my lowest point.
- Went to still life drawing classes with art society.
- Made a friend called Oscar at still life class.
- Caught a train (actually I am on it now!)
- Not giggling at the naked man wasn’t that hard, it was actually a really cool experience.
- Whenever I book a seat on a train someone else is sat in it. And usually an older person, someone with a child or someone who has fallen asleep.
- Getting worked up and crying just leaves you with a headache. Things usually sort themselves out.