The Last 24 Hours of my Life:
- Never been to Aldi before, but did my shop there- £19 for a week shop! (They don’t do lacto-free anything though, which was a bummer).
- Had salmon pasta for tea last night.
- Watched Poldark with Hannah last night, on her bed while doing my nails.
- Did a L’Oreal face mask, also with Hannah.
- Made myself a pack lunch- salmon and cream cheese on crackers, pineapple cubes, chocolate orange rice crispy bar (OMG) and pom bears.
- Couldn’t find a car parking space this morning- subsequently late for the first lecture, which is always awkward.
- Lecturers don’t care if there aren’t parking spaces.
Top Tip I never realised people didn’t know:
For smudged nails:
- Put your nail on your tongue, so your finger essentially upside down and lick the nail in a sideways motion, gently.
- Do this for about 30 seconds or until the nail polish is back to its original position.
- Yes, it does taste gross. But you don’t have to start again!