The last 24 hours:
- Jack and I watched ‘Saving Private Ryan’ in his University Halls.
- We had pre-drinks with his flat and played games: ring of fire, never-have-I-ever and ‘f**k the dealer’.
- Went to Freshers Festival.
- Ordered Dominoes from the Student Union at 3am.
- Ate Dominoes and got to bed at 4 ish.
- Woke up at midday and had chicken wings for breakfast.
- Watched Bridget Jones, though Jack was slightly forced into it (he loved it!)
- Walked to Warwick Fusion Bar and had sweet and sour chicken balls, Jack had chilli beef and noodles.
- Walked to the gym and signed up.
- Walked back to Jacks accommodation and packed our bags.
- Caught a bus at 6.10pm to Leamington Spa.
- Popped into McColls (the local shop) for pizza for tea and ran home in the rain.
- Watched the apprentice.
- I need a waterproof coat.
- Our oven still doesn’t work.
- Sometimes Fusion is stingy with the amount of chicken balls they give you.
- I am basically Bridget Jones.
- Mosh pits in clubs are horrible, horrible things.
- I should stop wearing my hair down in clubs. I don’t know if this is just me, but I’m sort of armpit height and when people dance, my hair get’s stuck under their arms and it’s genuinely terrifying.
- Oh and wearing trainers to the Festival was definitely a good shout.